Wonderful find Anthony. Have you seen the beautiful drawinngs on how to tie the kabuto and mempo to a standard in the Hippo zukai ? I am going to try them on my kabuto kake. Wonder if we could maybe get in a sort of collaboration with BYU to transalte some of them ( I had some contacts there in my American Football coaching days. Alas, it was over 20 yeras ago). Thank you Doc!
Sorry to be late to the party, but absolutely spot on selection Anthony!!
Perhaps we could assemble a series of links to major collections of similar as most Universities and Museums are putting their collections online.
Hmm the prospect of a touch football game with some of our membership would require as a pre-requisite, the following:
1. Defibrilator portable pack (x 1 minimum).
2. Uma Thurman type Adrenaline Intracardiac injection pack (x 10 units minimum)(Or Uma Thurman...).
3. Model X26 Tazer unit (x 10 units minimum).
4. 1 copy of Baron de Coubertain's Olympic Ideals (At least to make the carnage appear to have been well intentioned to begin with).
5. Proper Kit. Ticks and Oiks appearing without proper kit will be made to play in their undergarments (So watch what you wear guys, leave the Victoria's Secret items for another meet perhaps..............). A NOTE FROM MATRON WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!
Optional extras: Chilled Magnum of Bollinger and a bottle of Stolichnaya Vodka(1 per participant minimum)
Optional optional extras: A certain phone number..........( Yes we know all about you....).
And remember, Dear chums, and here I resort to the language so aptly described in Matrix 3:
L'important dans la vie ce n'est point le triomphe, mais le combat, l'essentiel ce n'est pas d'avoir vaincu mais de s'être bien battu.